Monday, January 19, 2009

CHANGE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

As you start reading this Blog I want to be the first to admit to you that I am not a writer. I have written some articles in the past, in fact I have even published a few books but mostly directories.

You are not going to find literary excellence in this Blog. What you will find is the opinion of someone who has experienced many of the things that he will be writing about.

You will get the opinion of someone who has been around a little bit more than the average American but most importantly what I write will be the TRUTH.

By that I mean I have spent some time outside the United States and I have a better perspective of things going on than Joe average American and I will share many of those experiences with you.

I have been thinking about starting a Blog about the topic that I am going to cover here today for quite some time, but I have been putting it off and putting it off until today.

This morning there was a message in my email and once I read it, I knew then and there that the time has come for me to speak up.

Tomorrow is a very special day in American history. Barack Obama will become the next president of the United States. He is really going to have his hands full from day one and tomorrow he will admit to himself that he will not be able to keep many of the promises that he made during his campaign.

One of the main reasons that he won’t be able to keep many of his promises is because we do not have enough money. That is the bottom line. America is broke and we have a long tough road ahead of us to get out of the mess that we’re in.

Now mind you, I’m not saying that our situation is impossible, but what I am saying is that we are in deep shit.

Not only is Obama going to have to deal with the war in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan, the war in Gaza, the Russians, the North Koreans, the Chinese as well as the economy, but he will also have to deal with our corrupt money grubbing congress.

Honestly I did not vote for Obama but I did read his two books and I sincerely believe that his heart is in the right place. Now that he has won, I am 100% behind him. He is our Commander in Chief and I believe that he will do what is best for the country. In fact I will even say that the best man won because I honestly don’t think that his opponent could do any better.

President Elect Obama is a very intelligent person and he has surrounded himself with lots of other intelligent people, but unfortunately in my humble opinion I believe that he has also surrounded himself with lots of politicians from the old guard that I do not trust. They are some of the corrupt power hungry politicians who have their own agenda that is not always in the best interest of America and the American people.

I hope that my opinion turns out to be wrong and President Obama will bring the change to America that we so much need, and the economy will be back on track by the end of the year, and we can live happily ever after. Only time will tell.

In the meantime, let me share with you the email that I received this morning and let me just say “GOD BLESS AMERICA”

No comments:

Post a Comment