Tuesday, February 3, 2009

IT'S A CIRCUS: DASCHLE OUT

Well at least he had the sense to resign. As much as I want Obama to succeed I’m a little concerned that he is starting off on the wrong foot. For someone who promised so much change, which we so much need, I have seen little so far.


Instead of taking action on the economy where change is really needed, we are stuck playing musical chairs with politicians who it turns out are tax evaders and crooked as ever.


My question to the American people is this; how can we get rid of them all and start all over again? Things can’t get much worse than they already are. When is a politician going to have the courage to say that we need term limits?


Without term limits, we will always have the crooks like we now have who get entrenched in the system and get fat and comfortable. A bunch of millionaires who are only looking out for their own interests.


Now that Daschle has backed out, he can go back to providing advice to health insurers and hospitals through his law firm, and continue the use of his limousine and make millions. He really won’t lose any money. He’ll just hide below the radar screen and get richer. Not bad for a tax evader.


This my friend really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.


Just imagine what would happen to you and me if we did not pay over $100,000.00 in taxes. I’m scared to even think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment